Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: This is what I call lunch... and boy O boy was it good!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    396
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    chipotle burrito

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ewwww, I see tomatoes. Old timey people thought they were poison for good reason. They taste like poop. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    396
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, so thats not exactly the one I got thats just a stock photo... mine consisted of
    -Tortilla
    -Rice
    -Pinto Beans
    -Spicy Chicken
    -Hot Salsa
    -Lots'O'Cheese

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And here I thought that was a cellphone pic.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    One of the bestest burritos I've ever had came from Kahunaville at Kalahri Waterpark in Sandusky. It's almost worth the drive just for that burrito. Hell, the service was exemplary, so that makes it worth it. Not to mention there's a waterpark (:

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    396
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by kerbythepurplecow:
    And here I thought that was a cellphone pic.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">psh, cell phone pics cost money!

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not to take. And for most phone models there is a transfer cable available so you can send things to and from the phone.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •